Essential tips for photography

The first thing that I believe is important is the lighting. It helps set the mood and helps you get the point across; it makes the photography be more enhanced. I believe that leading the viewer is also important because you want them to be focused on a specific thing that leads them to have certain opinions on the image. Another important thing is to connect the viewer with the subject. You can achieve this by using the subject’s eyes. Like they say the eyes are the key to the soul, you can make the viewer feel a certain emotion. Something else that is important would be experimenting. When you’re doing editing or taking the photo you want to be creative and different this allows you to be able to express yourself in many ways. Plus, you can have your own unique style. A great way to get better in your photography would be learning how to adjust for example take multiple photos of everything and try different things to see what works best for you. There are many ways to continue improving with your photography. I also think that having a good profile to share your photography is pretty cool. You can have a platform to share all of amazing work and you can also track your growth with this. Also being creative allows you to find yourself through your art.